Instant alloy tower scaffolds are lightweight, and yet very robust, designed to be easily assembled without any tools. Alloy Tower scaffolding is very versatile - a low maintenance solution to constructing everything from simple freestanding tower to more complex staging systems. Instant Span 400 consists of vertical frames with 5 steps and 40 cm step distance. The scaffold equipped with internal oblique stairs. Due to its high quality Rib-Grip ® joins come with 10 years warranty.
- All vertical frames can be used with leg adjustment and wheel/footplate
- Platformplate in 10 mm water- and slidproof plywood on solid aluminum squares
- Rib-Grip® contractions
- Base section in loose or contractable parts (VX)
- Low weight, easy assemble/disassemble with no use of tools
- Great flexibility when e.g. mounted in stairwell, auditoriums, cinemas and theatres, etc.
- 10 year warranty
|Max. load||360 kg|
|Max. per scaffold||720 kg|
|Max. working height free-standing||14 m|
|Max. working height rooted||30 m|
|Width||0.75 m / 1.37 m|
|Length||2.0 m / 2.5 m / 3.0 m|